Supports healthy nervous system function
Perennial’s Nerve Relief formula supports healthy nervous system function by providing nourishing nervine herbs to the body. When nerves are not adequately nourished, pain and discomfort can occur. Oftentimes this weakness can manifest as burning, tingling, and numbness that may affect the way a person perceives touch as well as shoot, radiating pain in the fingers, toes, hands, or legs. The causes range from an injury, an imbalance in blood sugar levels, statin drugs, and even B-Vitamin deficiencies.
Lavender: A simple herb that works as a digestive aid and helps calm the nervous system.
Corydalis: An herb that has been used by many cultures for muscle health, sleep issues and symptoms of pain.
Lobelia: Increases circulation to support the periphery (hands and feet) muscles and respiratory health. It supports the nervous system and has been shown to be valuable to support shooting sensations.
Passionflower: A nervine herb (nerve support) and has been used for when you can’t turn off your mind. It supports stress symptom headaches and also muscular tension, restless agitation, muscles that twitch or spasm.
Prickly Ash Bark: Known to support the immune system and nervous system (for loss of sensitivity of the nerves, mouth tingles when tasted). It increases circulation. It is commonly used to enhance performance of all the other herbs in a formula.
Trace Minerals: Support nutrition for the body to be able to repair.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable-based capsules (cellulose). No excipients or flow agents. Does not contain soy, dairy, wheat, or corn.
Disclaimer: these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.
- Highest quality standards, better than GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- We source herbs from all around the world
- Our herbs are tested by HPLC (high pressure liquid chromatography) for identification and quality.
- We use only organic or wildcrafted herbs
- We test for pathogens (bad bacteria) before and after manufacture
- We leave the friendly bacteria from around the world to enhance our microbiome.
- After testing for quality, the herbs are fed into a capsulating machine
- Most manufacturers use fillers or flow agents, we slow down the machine and have a better product true to nature.
- We only use vegetable based capsules (more expensive) because we care about your health!
- After encapsulated, we inspect each capsule. Most companies don’t!
- We use state of the art machines to fill and seal the bottles for safety.
- We check the finished capsules one more time for pathogens. It is only then that the product is released.
Our process does require a great deal of cleaning, checking, inspecting, ect., but to us, you are worth it!
I ordered Nervana for my daughter-in-law who suffers from neuropathy. The product arrived in a timely fashion and my daughter-in-law took some right away. She noticed improvement in how she feels after the first dose. Thank you Perennial!