Provides hormonal support to females from puberty through perimenopause
Hormonal health is one of the most important parts of a balanced life. Perennial’s Healthy Cycles formula approaches hormone health from three directions: hormonal balance between estrogen and progesterone, uterine health, and uterine circulation. Using European, Native American, and Chinese herbs, this formula can help support hormonal balance and counteract PMS symptoms like anxiety, mood swings, excessive bleeding, cramping, breast tenderness, and sugar cravings.
Vitex: Used for centuries to balance estrogen and progesterone health. Research and traditional uses are for hormonal health and the discomfort of PMS symptoms.
Yarrow: Has been used for centuries to help pelvic circulation and is known to enhance digestion and wound healing.
Licorice: Used to harmonize the formula and provide soothing to the mucus membranes.
Red Raspberry Leaves: Have been used by Native Americans to strengthen the uterus and enhance iron absorption.
White Peony Used in traditional Chinese medicine to build the blood when there is a weak uterus. It is used traditionally to help with uterine fibroids.
Dong Quai: Used in Chinese medicine to build the blood and enhance uterine circulation.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable-based capsules (cellulose). No excipients or flow agents. Does not contain soy, dairy, wheat, or corn.
Disclaimer: these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.
- Highest quality standards, better than GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- We source herbs from all around the world
- Our herbs are tested by HPLC (high pressure liquid chromatography) for identification and quality.
- We use only organic or wildcrafted herbs
- We test for pathogens (bad bacteria) before and after manufacture
- We leave the friendly bacteria from around the world to enhance our microbiome.
- After testing for quality, the herbs are fed into a capsulating machine
- Most manufacturers use fillers or flow agents, we slow down the machine and have a better product true to nature.
- We only use vegetable based capsules (more expensive) because we care about your health!
- After encapsulated, we inspect each capsule. Most companies don’t!
- We use state of the art machines to fill and seal the bottles for safety.
- We check the finished capsules one more time for pathogens. It is only then that the product is released.
Our process does require a great deal of cleaning, checking, inspecting, ect., but to us, you are worth it!